As a global leader in IP based video communication and collaboration services, BCS Global has an established presence in Asia, Europe, and North America. As a growing and successful company, BCS Global presents a great opportunity for ambitious, highly motivated self-starters to become part of our talented and dedicated staff. We are always eager to hear from passionate and dedicated candidates in the following areas:
- Customer services
- Sales & Marketing (Channel and High Touch Sales)
- Engineering (network provisioning and video implementation)
- Financial Services & HR
The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent SQL skills, combined with a technical capacity that lends itself to a “self-starter” web developer.
We are seeking an individual who is flexible, is conversant with technology, and can quickly learn new concepts. If you have the right mix of technical and creative skills, we want to hear from you!
- Creation of modern web pages, web portals, utilizing HTML5, i18n, CSS and Responsive Design techniques.
- Guide, in a consistent fashion, the look and feel of internally developed websites.
- Work with other members of the Systems team in order to craft aesthetically pleasing, yet functional websites.
- Work with the CIO to continue to advance the state and technologies used for BCS’ software development strategy.
- In accordance with ISO27001, you are required to abide by our security policy.
The Global Technical Manager is to act as a managing authority for the Video Network Operating Centre, Technical Support Group, User Adoption, and Escalations/Activations teams. The role is the authority on all technical operational functions and acts to direct, lead, and manage technical teams with an aim to exceed customer expectations. The primary goal and focus is on customer service and fault resolution for all issues raised by internal and external stakeholders. The secondary focus is on monitoring, maintaining and improving the production video network, and associated services, required to provide conferencing and tertiary services. This includes internally raised faults, service changes and improvements, maintenance on specific products and devices as well as new service/device roll out and promotion to production.
We frequently post new jobs in each region. If you are interested to work for BCS Global please send your details to email@example.com