Virtual Presence Benefits
BCS Global is focused solely on providing video as a service. There are many benefits for subscribing to our Virtual Presence service:
- Cost Efficiency – Virtual Presence is backed by teams of video experts, you can reduce your spend on internal conferencing support staff and your own conferencing management systems.
- Access to BCS Global’s infrastructure – you get access to the BCS Global Video Exchange and our state of the art video bridges and infrastructure which are maintained and monitored, ensuring business continuity at all times.
- No CapEx required for backend infrastructure – as a managed service that complements any standard based video system and connection, you get all the benefits of our expertise and infrastructure without the need to invest in additional hardware.
- Pro-active endpoint management and monitoring – you get full pro-active monitoring and management of your video endpoints. We will be alerted ahead of time if there are issues with your video delivery and notify you. We will also manage any software revisions for your endpoints.
- Cost control –as our service is based on a fixed monthly rate, this allows for predictable budgeting, and with our monthly reports, you can prove the Return on Investment (ROI).
- Reliable consistent video performance – we provide local customer support based in Asia, North America and the UK. You can access the support team at any time, no matter where you are.
- 24/7 customer support and live video help* – You can be assured of an excellent video experience so that you can focus on your meeting and not worry about the technology.
*Live video help only available for private circuits on the Virtual Presence service. Live audio help available for all services.